We are committed to protecting our users' privacy. Keeping the Personal Information you share with us on the Site secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use, disclose and maintain your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your Personal Information.
- This policy covers how Model Insider treats personal information that Model Insider collects and receives, including information related to your use of Model Insider products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Model Insider does not own or control, or to people that Model Insider does not employ or manage. Model Insider does not knowingly display any private information on any individual without the consent of that individual. Under no circumstances does the inclusion of public or private data of any member or non-member of Model Insider constitute any form of endorsement of the Model Insider Site.
Information Collection and Use
- Model Insider collects personal information when you register with Model Insider, when you use Model Insider products or services, when you visit Model Insider pages, and when you enter promotions, contests or sweepstakes. Model Insider may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies or other public information.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. When you register with Model Insider and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Model Insider automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP Address, Model Insider cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Model Insider uses information for the following general purposes: to customize any advertising and/or content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- If you use any of the Communities' features and functions made available on or through the Site, please remember that any information disclosed in these venues is automatically made public. You should exercise caution when disclosing any Personal Information in the Communities, as you do not know who will access and use your Personal Information or for what purposes. Model Insider is in no way responsible for the accuracy, use, or misuse of any information that you disclose or receive through these venues and you should assume that any disclosure you do make in these venues will be available publicly, even without your knowledge or authorization.
- Model Insider does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Model Insider.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Model Insider may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteriaâ€”for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Model Insider does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Model Insider advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Model Insider may set and access Model Insider cookies on your computer.
- Model Insider lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Model Insider's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences General
- You can edit your Model Insider account information and preferences at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added from time to time. Users who visit this site can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Model Insider service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Model Insider Newsletter, that are considered part of your Model Insider account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.