If you participate, Please Vote! You MAY vote even if you did not enter an image!
Do not post images owned by others. You may only enter work you are directly involved in (you must be the model, photographer, MUA/body painter, rigger, etc.). Winners may not be entered again unless specifically allowed (for example, a "winner of winner's competition"). If an entry doesn't win it may not be entered again for 15 days. This helps keep things fresh.
This is a curated contest run by a volunteer team who establish and enforce the contest rules.
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL. We do not limit images based on the gender or race of the subjects! We appreciate diversity in the entries. To qualify, you may enter one image per day and vote for one image per day. The system will not allow more than one entry or vote from a single profile. If we find one member entering images from multiple profiles the images will be deleted and that member will be suspended from the contest.
BASIC RULES FOR ALL POTD CONTESTS:
- The judgment of the contest curators of the suitability of an entry in either contest is absolute and final. Entrants will be notified of disqualification via the Private Messaging system. Any discussion of a disqualification should take place via this system.
- If two copies of the same image are entered on the same day then the second entry will be deleted.
- It is the image that is held to the 15 day rule not the submitter. No other participants may resubmit the image for 15 days either.
- An image that is entered cannot be resubmitted for 15 days even after an alteration to that image, I.E. a different crop, a change from color to B&W, a composited image with the entry or a portion of the entry added, etc.
- If an image wins in the contests it can never be resubmitted by either the original submitter or anyone else.
- If an image wins in the contests it can never be resubmitted with any type of alterations to the image, I.E. a different crop, a change from color to B&W, a composited image with the entry or a portion of the entry added, etc.
- All entries must have a model in the image.
- If we find you requesting votes (via the forums, PMs, announcements, etc, often referred to as “vote stacking”), you will be disqualified. Repeat offenses will get you suspended from the contests.
- Voting for your own image from multiple profiles counts as "vote stacking" per rule #9.
RULES FOR THE 18+ POTD:
This is a nude image contest. Images must be rated 18+/M under the following criteria:
- For females: Nipples, including areola, showing.
- Men & women: Pubic area, with or without hair. The area that would normally be covered by bikini-style bottoms. Visible genitals or anus. Bare buttocks. Side views with shadows may be disqualified; the cleft between the buttocks must show. Spread shots (vaginal or anal) are allowed, within the bounds of good taste. While Model Insider allows images with an erect penis to be displayed by members in their portfolios, the contests present a more accessible display of images to the general public. Entries in the contest can depict a flaccid penis only.
- The judgment of the contest curators of the suitability of an entry is absolute and final. Entrants will be notified of disqualification via the Private Messaging system. Any discussion of a disqualification should take place via this system.
STRONG SEXUAL SUGGESTION
- This is a subjective criteria, and very few images will qualify. No hardcore images are permitted, but some images that would otherwise be considered implied might be allowed under this category. A woman brandishing a dildo would fall in to this category. Please note, however, that the site's no-insertion policy applies. Here is an example of a winning image from another version of this contest that fits this category:
- Horror images, suicide pics, girls in bathtubs of blood, etc. Blood/gore must be obvious and a major part of the image. A vampire with a tiny spot of blood at the corner of its mouth does not qualify, one tearing out someone’s throat does.
- Multi-image collages ARE permitted SO LONG AS all the images in the group are clearly part of the same set or series and not disconnected or only vaguely thematically linked.
- One (or more) of the people in the image must be visibly bound or restrained. The restraints may be rope, cuffs, a suspension rig, etc.
VIOLENCE TO ONESELF OR ANOTHER
- Images with implicit violence such as holding a weapon to one’s own head or another’s head, holding someone and preparing to hit them, etc.
- Penetration. No images of anything penetrating the vagina or anus, including fingers. A hand on a penis or resting on labia are ok, inserting fingers is not. If it's implied but not in any way visible it's allowed.
- Oral/genital contact. Again, implied is OK (as in the image above) but clear contact is not allowed.
- Male ejaculation or other sexual/excretory fluids/materials.
- Any illegal material.
NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE CONTEST
- Implied nudity where body parts as described above are totally obscured by shadows, hands, etc.
- Fetish fashion or fetish imagery without another qualifier. A latex dress doesn't count. Someone holding a riding crop, even if acting like they're about to hit someone else, doesn't count. Foot/shoe fetish, or other fetish without another qualifier.
- Someone simply holding a weapon.
- G-string shots. Shots of the buttocks with a g-string do not count unless the person is posed in such a way that the anus or genitals are visible.
- Very loosely implied activity. Someone sticking a hand in to his or her own pants or someone else's pants doesn't cut it.
These rules may be modified at any time. As separate contests are added these rules may be changed to prevent overlap.