On May 19 from 1P to 5P I will be hosting "Pose Like A Pro" at 500 West Cermak in Chicago, IL. Mark Niemi has invited me to teach this class to models in his studio and we've worked out a super special low rate of just $60 per person attending. This is a great workshop for new mod .....
I'm hosting a clothing and accessories swap on Sunday, May 6. It's a great opportunity for models to add to their shoot wardrobe (as well as rid themselves of pieces they no longer need), and for photographers to add to their prop collections (or in-studio wardrobes). All of the details can be fou .....
Recently I was put in a really crappy situation, and figured I'd share my experience (and what I learned from it) in an effort to help others learn as well. And to show that sometimes, standing up for yourself can be a good thing.
[b]Check it out here: [url]http://racheljay.wordpress.com/2011/08 .....
If you're interested in working with me, please read my profile before sending me a message. I do not respond to tags, lists or picture comments that express interest in working with me, and will only set up shoots via PM.
*** I AM RETIRED FROM MODELING. ***
Available for pose coaching starting at $25/hour.
I do not respond to tags, lists or picture comments that express interest in working with me, and will only set up shoots via PM.
Available for Half Day (4 hours) & Full Day (8 hours) only, starting at just $25/hour. Contact me for exact rates depending on project and usage.
RE-BOOKING & CANCELLATION INFO:
Re-Booking Deposit: If a shoot is canceled within 3 days, my re-booking deposit is $25, payable via Paypal only. Refundable the day of the shoot, or put towards MUA fees, photographer's choice.
Cancellation Fees: If a shoot is canceled within 24 hours, my cancellation fee is $50, payable via Paypal only. Non-refundable, and will not be applied to a re-booking deposit.
Credits and Publications
Forum Host here at Model Insider.
Model Mayhem Model Mentor & Team Mayhem Volunteer
I have been modeling since May 2006. I've done over 60 shoots with nearly 50 photographers, numerous stylists, and other models. Please feel free to contact me to find out who I've worked with, or to check references.
- P&L Motorsports 2007 Calendar: July
- GT Motoring: HIN 2007, HIN Nightshift 2008, 2009 D1GP
- Josie O'Kain Costume Shop: Costume Book
- 2008 VOP Fashion & Rock Show
- Erika Hendrix Clothing Designer (MM# 634088)
- Chicago Professional Photographers Association: July 2008 - Pierre & Anna Stephenson
- Clubline Chicago Magazine: July 2008, Page 47
- The Sound Faction
- Andrew Osafo for Kwabena
- 2009 VOP Fashion & Rock Show
- VaVaVroom Clothing
- "Handbras for Boobies" Breast Cancer Awareness Poster
- 2010 Milwaukee MM M&G/Fashion Show
- Meow Kiki: 2010 Collection
- Designer Cal G J-na
- "Electrify Your Future" 2010 Fashion Show for Live Out Loud Charity
- Organizer/Host & Model for the "Pink for October" Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Group Shoot
- Featured on Dr. David A. Kanarek, DDS, GAMD's "Top Doc Chicago" Page
- Print hung at Doris Bridal in Highwood, IL
- Self-portrait featured with the S.W.E.A.T. group at the 2011 Dirty Show, Detroit
- Featured in Episode 89 of the Photographer & Model Podcast: http://www.photographerandmodel.com/blog/2011/02/17/ep-89-model-rachel-jay/
- Tembis Boutique Spring 2011 Catalog
- Amel Professional Hair Extensions Website
- Atha Sharod Bridal "A Sneak Preview of the White Collection LUXE" Event