CONGRATULATIONS TO SHARP TOOTH IMAGERY. THIS WEEK'S MODEL INSIDER OF THE WEEK. FANTASTIC IMAGES!!!
All winning Photographers are awarded a banner for their profile page, YaY~!!
Welcome to the MI PHOTOGRAPHER of the Week competition!
We are hoping this will be a fun thread promoting growth and skill level advancement among photographers. The procedures and rules are simple and the rewards of competing are undoubtedly great~!!
MI Photographer of the Week[/i] Information
How it Works
1.- Photographers are eligible to post their entry in to this competition.
2.- Photographers please submit 3 images (3 images max) per entry (655 pixels wide maximum file size), one entry post per week.
3.- Do not bump your entry post or quote on another participant's post.
4.- 18+ images may be posted.
5.- Deadline for submitting entries is MONDAY at 10 am PST
Voting & Winning
5.- ALL MI members can vote! yes this also means you , but not for yourself.
* We will open the VOTE to all MI members each MONDAY morning at 11:am PST, continuing through TUESDAY 11:00 am PST. Votes will then be counted and the winner announced every TUESDAY 12:00 noon.
6.- DO not ask peeps to vote for you (vote stacking), via pm's, tags,announcements etc.
*Evidence of vote stacking will result in disqualification of votes and you will have to wear this hat.
*Votes from "new" participants who appear on your "Friends List" or recent "Tags" may be disqualified if the OP or TM Team Leader feel it's necessary to keep the playing field balanced and fair.
*If you are disqualified more than once for "vote stacking" you will not be allowed to play here again..EVER...capiche?
7.- Each week we will post a banner to begin the voting and another banner to end voting. Early and late votes will not be counted.
- Winners of this competition will be announced, and their entries displayed at the top of this thread each week as well as posted in the winners gallery.
- This thread is not intended to be a fan club or clique for any model or group of models so please view all entries without bias and vote on the merit of the photographer's work and not on his/her popularity.
Don't forget to check out The MI Model of the Week Competition, the MI 18+Model of the Week and the MI MUA of the Week Competition!
MI Model of the Week
MI 18+Model of the Week
MI MUA of the Week
Let the fun begin~!!
We are accepting volunteers for various positions, including contest moderators, and your help in building and promoting Model Insider as a Team Insider member is greatly appreciated~!!
This contest is now open. Let the fun begin~!! <!-- s]
Although this is an open thread for comments or brief discussion, we would like to see more imagery here than text so let's please keep chatter to a minimum. I will exercise my option to delete posts if it becomes necessary in order to restore the visual quality of the thread.
If you have questions or you want to report rule violations or other thread related issues you may pm me.
While I don't think I'm "of the week" material, I would like to see a short paragraph telling me about the photographer. How do you approach your craft? What do you bring to the table that is unique? Anything. Just something to tell me who you are.
1) is this the right place to ask question too
2) 2.- Photographers please submit 3 images (3 images max) per entry (600K maximum file size), one entry post per week.
Do you mean "Photographers please submit 3 images that you took of the model yourself"
Only 100% recycled electrons were used in the making of this message...