Login with facebook

big opportunity for photographers

useravatar
Department-f Photography
Photographer
Kenley
1 Posts

Top big opportunity for photographers

As well as being a photographer I'm also established in the music business as record producer and writer.
I have been persuaded to write an update a famous book I wrote called ‘Music Business Bastards (How to do well in the music industry without getting ripped off)

Obviously I am really pushing the angle that the band needs to stand out from the crowd and image is very important. So they need to get great shots from a very good established photographer not the high street wedding photographer.

One thing that proved popular in the previous versions of the book was that industry people took out a full-page ad and I recommended them in the text as well because it reaches 100% of their target audience.

It’s not very expensive to be included in the book. However there are only two slots available and the deadline to secure a place in the book is mid March.
So if this interests you please drop me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will furnish you with more details.

Best Dark Duke