Login with facebook

New to Goth/Alt modeling, I'd like to do fashion too

useravatar
Rain Model
Female Model
Chicago, Illinois
3 Posts

Top New to Goth/Alt modeling, I'd like to do fashion too

Hello I'm new to this site, but most of my pics can be found on my MM account and facebook. If you could look through my port on either of those sites, links on my page. And tell me what you think and offer any advice or positive and constructive criticism that would be awesome.
I do mostly Gothic/Alt shoots and I'd like to shoot more in that genre but I also would like to find modeling jobs for it too.
I'd also like to do fashion, I have the height for it, but I'm afraid my measurements don't fit the criteria of most fashion models.

Also I have trouble gaining weight and keeping it, I'm slightly underweight for my height and would like to be a healthy size. if any models have any advice or tips on how you stay fit that's awesome too.

p.s. I have nice skin but would like tips on acne scars.

useravatar
Rachel Jay
Female Model
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Site Host
404 Posts

Top Re: New to Goth/Alt modeling, I'd like to do fashion too

You should talk to Little Alice.  I believe she has a portfolio here--just search for her.  She's also on MM and FB.  She does primarily goth stuff.

Rachel Jay
My Modeling Blog: Thoughts of a Hobbyist Model
My Style Blog: Suburban Style Challenge

I'm the Internet Modeling Forum Host here at MI smile
Feel free to ask me questions.

useravatar
Curtis Wood
Photographer
Logan, Utah
1638 Posts

Top Re: New to Goth/Alt modeling, I'd like to do fashion too

Rachel Jay wrote:

You should talk to Little Alice.  I believe she has a portfolio here--just search for her.  She's also on MM and FB.  She does primarily goth stuff.

-www.TFP.me works awesome for searching people across all model/photography sites.

Super calloused Fragile mystic Hexed by halitosis
Mary Poppins, I ain't!

TeamInsider member - PM me if you have any questions or visit us in the chat.