Login with facebook

Vancouver photographers

useravatar
Elisha S
Female Model
Langley, N/A
3 Posts

Top Vancouver photographers

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good photographers in the Vancouver bc area?
Thanks

useravatar
John Rayner
Photographer
Rapid City, South Dakota
1325 Posts

Top Re: Vancouver photographers

If you do an advanced search for photographers you will come up with 22 within 50 miles and 107 shooters within 150 miles of Vancouver. Some of them are multiple POTD/+18 winners. I have looked at every shot on this site. Some of the best photographers rate themselves as amatuer or hobbyist. I have seen some that claim to be pros, but I doubt Olan Mills would hire them. The best way to find a decent photographer is to look at all the ports, and then do some background checks with others that have shot with them. If their work is outstanding, drop them a PM. Amatuers and Hobbyists will do TF much easier than a Pro.

To give you names, would be giving you my opinion, which you might or might not agree with. So I won't waste your time. If you insist on the best, then shoot with me (I told you my opinion might be worth poo) although I am 1234 parsecs (the distance light travels in 1 year=1 parsec) from your location.

useravatar
Michael Cordiez
Photographer
Vancouver, N/A
2 Posts

Top Re: Vancouver photographers

There unfortunately aren't very many Vancouver models or photographers on MI yet.  If you do a search within 30miles of Vancouver centre you'll get a couple dozen photographers max and it should be quick and easy to go through those portfolios.  As it's such a small number there is no need to be very specific in your search parameters.  You will find many more on that other site (you know the one that is always broken).

Good luck!