Register

Sign In

Login with facebook

What is appropriate to send as nudie marketing post cards?

useravatar
SantaXmas
Male Model
Sudbury, Massachusetts
4 Posts

Top What is appropriate to send as nudie marketing post cards?

http://www.modelinsider.com/components/com_agora/img/members/6971/mini_WinterViewSmall.jpg

Facebook deleted my nudie butt photo that the US Postal Service sends as my promo postcard.  I use the photo of my naked butt on my large deck overlooking my secluded woods that extend to the Sudbury River.  Even with USPS approval, is it inappropriate to send to prospective employers about modeling or acting opportunities?

Call Kevin24x7 - 617-901-6232 anytime.  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

useravatar
Emeritus
Photographer
Las Vegas, Nevada
Lounge Host
1191 Posts

Top Re: What is appropriate to send as nudie marketing post cards?

When the job calls for a naked butt, it's appropriate if asked for.  Otherwise, you should never send a picture like that, especially unsolicited.

useravatar
Brent Hampton
Photographer
Wenatchee, Washington
240 Posts

Agree send a nice looking head shot  will give you your best chance at jobs. maybe suplemented with  something a little more casual.
the photo doesn't say I want a job  it says I want to show off and shock people and I would assume  many of your cards get round filed before they really get to important people.
Your face and perhapse your chest will be a much better selling point for you IMHO.
What kind of jobs are you going for?
I think the avatar you are using here is a strong image good for a postcard.

useravatar
R
Photographer
Z├╝rich
54 Posts

SantaXmas wrote:

http://www.modelinsider.com/components/com_agora/img/members/6971/mini_WinterViewSmall.jpg

Facebook deleted my nudie butt photo that the US Postal Service sends as my promo postcard.  I use the photo of my naked butt on my large deck overlooking my secluded woods that extend to the Sudbury River.  Even with USPS approval, is it inappropriate to send to prospective employers about modeling or acting opportunities?

Call Kevin24x7 - 617-901-6232 anytime.  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

omg lol ha ha ha

useravatar
Haarvey Aardvark
Photographer
Raleigh, North Carolina
8 Posts

Facebook is not the USPS.

The terms of service pretty clearly spell out what Facebook does and does not approve of. And honestly, I'm glad that Facebook does a pretty good job of making sure that it holds people to those standards.

I know that this site permits nude images, so I don't look at it when I'm at work. But I do look at Facebook at work during breaks, which is permitted by my employer, knowing that if I happen to have a nude image pop up on my screen it is because someone is not following the rules that they agreed to follow.