If you just arrived from www.newmodels.com you might wonder where you are. ModelInsider is a site devoted to the whole range of modeling and model photography, including some that are quite far removed from the mainstream and agency-style work that is the primary subject of Newmodels.com. Feel free to explore the rest of the site . . . (and be aware that is contains a good deal of nudity) but this forum and the Newmodels.com forum here are the two primary resources for people interested in answers to questions about the mainstream modeling industry.
This forum is specifically devoted to fashion, commercial, fitness and promotional modeling, and also to a discussion of fields like commercial acting that many agency models find themselves drawn into. It is not for frivolous or off-topic posts.
Who this Forum is For:
Models who are interested in getting an agency
Photographers interested in shooting for agencies
Experienced agency models, photographers, agents, stylists, and makeup artists
Anyone in any of the support services related to agency modeling
What You Can Do Here
All Model Insider members are invited to:
Ask questions about agencies or agency types of modeling or acting
Answer questions asked by members
Post helpful articles related to agency modeling and photography
Discuss agencies, good and bad
The forum rules:
1. Anyone is encouraged to ask serious questions about the modeling or photography industry.
2. Anyone who knows the answer, based on real, solid experience, is encouraged to answer. If there are limitations on your answer – areas it does not apply to – please say so.
3. Anyone who wishes to discuss a topic about which they have good, solid knowledge is encouraged to start informative threads about the modeling or photography industry.
4. If you don’t know an answer – know it from your own personal research and experience – don’t answer. This is not a forum to perpetuate Urban Legends.
5. Posts which give bad advice may be deleted or ridiculed at moderator discretion.
6. Any advice given is open to commentary by other knowledgeable members. Answers to questions which are utter nonsense, or not responsive to the question, may find that the commentary on them is harsh.
7. This forum is not about “social networking”. Please restrict comments to serious contributions about questions raised.
8. People who consistently give bad advice, hijack threads or make non-responsive posts will be banned from this forum. Feel free to complain about it on the Hug Box.
9. Since people will be arriving in this forum from outside the site, please do not post nude images in this forum.